Officers: President: Eric Hallen (2023),Vice President: Jordan Hallen (2022), Secretary: Cyndi Sommerfeldt (2023), Treasurer: Sherri Hoiby (2022)
Board of Directors: Mike Kohn (2022), Kirk Johnson (2022), Rhett Larson (2023), Jason Raska (2023)
Trail Bosses: West: Brad McGuiggan & Jason Raska, East: Scott Carlson, Dresser West: Arik Mahler, Dresser East: Kevin McNutt, Stower Trail: Jeff Jonas & Rick LeRoux
Council Reps: Eric Hallen, Brad McGuiggan
*Meeting called to order on 9/6/22, 7:30pm at Fairground Booth by Eric.
- Sent out via email following May meeting and posted on webpage. Approved as read.
- Approved as read by Cyndi as Frank was absent.
- Remember to get your membership in early to avoid the rush in the event of an early trail opening!
- Club agreed that we do want to sponsor UW Wanderoos with a commercial membership.
- No new information reported.
- Meetings start again on Thursday 9/8.
- May need help getting tractors ready
- Todd president @ showmobile council retires this year. Need to keep our club involved in this.
Trail Bosses Report:
- Doug reported on new trees at Horse Creek. May have to rope off/snow fence and run groomer in ditch.
- Trying to keep trail 12 open 1 more year due to Stower Trail issues.
- Stower trail speed limit to go from 10 mph to 25 mph. Also trouble with anti motorized Stower group throwing out signs.
KAOS Youth Club:
- Next meeting 9/13.
- A lot of effort and activity this month due to upcoming fair schedule etc.
- Kevin to resend fair sign up sheet.
- New Park and Rec Officer Mike Nells.
- Safari 1/19-22/2023 is reserved in Hayward. More to follow.
- Volunteer found to head this per Eric
Next Meeting: October 4, 2022 at UWWanderoos at 7:30pm
*Motion to adjourn passed at 7:51pm