Date: October 5, 2022
Location: UW Wanderoos
President: Kevin McNutt, Vice President: Jordan Hallen, Secretary: Cyndi Sommerfeldt, Treasurer: Sheri Hoiby
Board of Directors:
Mike Kohn & Kirk Johnson (2022), Rhett Larson & Jason Raska (2023)
West: Brad McGuiggan & Jason Raska, East: Scott Carlson, Dresser West: TBD, Dresser East: Kevin McNutt
Eric Hallen & Brad McGuiggan
*Meeting called to order on 10/5/21, 7:30pm at UW Wanderoos back bar by Kevin.
· Sent out via email earlier in Sept., Approved as read
· Approved as read, Sheri was absent
· Reviewed Fair profits after 15% paid to Fair Board
· Mark Kuhl website, Eric Hallen facebook
· Meeting dates, meeting minutes and contact info could be added to web page.
· Bridges on Cat Tail to be worked on.
· Stower Trail ruling next week?
Trail Bosses Report:
· Need Dresser west Trail Boss, let Kevin know if interested.
· Duane would like orange reflective tape/ribbon for quick trip landscaping area.
· Kevin answered questions from Lotus Lakes Homeoweners on Stower trail issues and referred to snowmobiling deputy.
· Trail signing next month, Turn in hours
· May need Stower trail boss, Chris volunteered.
· Next meeting in October 12, 2021, McKenzie Lanes 7pm
· Safety Training 10/18,19&21, 6:30-9pm Intermediate School, notification in paper, Facebook and WI DNR Go Wild. Club covers costs. 30 books on order.
· AWSC Fall workshop is 10/22-24 at WI Dells. Club reimburses $100/family, $50/individual
· Memberships expired the end of June so time to renew for 2021-2022 season. 161 Memberships last year.
· Osceola Community Fair booth was a success, Thanks to all volunteers. Weather was great and helped with sales. Pretty much ran out of everything by the end. No turkey legs on Sunday. Need to do better at getting volunteers lined up in advance as several people did double jobs etc.
· Club President and Secretary positions and 2 board positions will expire at end of this meeting. Elections will be held following the meeting.
· Board budget discussions/review end of October meeting for review at November meeting.
· Some items noted for budgeting PA system, propane grill, mop, floor matts for fair booth, custom trail signs for intersections.
· New 2020-2022 Trail maps are now available.
· Need a new committee and ideas here. Hayward 7 Winds casino seems like a doable location.
· Could club sponsor a pizza party or put $ toward room costs to encourage club participation?
· Club appreciation party/picnic moved from June to 11/6 trail signing to be held at Eric Hallen’s. Eric to provide drinks BYOB and Club to supply food. RSVP via facebook or contact Eric for more info.
· 11/18 Deer Hunting Party at UW Wanderoos.
Next Meeting: November 2, 2021 at 7:30pm at Potsies (previously Sues) .
Club Elections held following meeting:
· Eric Hallen will become club president, Cyndi Sommerfeldt will retain Secretary role, Rhett Larson and Jason Raska will become Board members. All have been added to the heading of these meeting minutes.