Meeting Minutes – August 2017

OSCEOLA VALLEY SNO-GOERS

President: Eric Hallen (2017) Vice President: Rick McGuiggan (2018)

Secretary: Stephanie Harling (2017), Treasurer: Sheri Hoiby (2018)

Board of Directors:  Barb Durand (2018) Rick Leroux (2017) Charlie Greener (2017) Jeff Jonas (2017)

  Trail Bosses:  West: Gordy Jones (2017), East: Kirk Larson (2017), Dresser trail: Ken Meyer (2017)

Council Reps:  Mike Tober, Ken Meyer (Alternates: Dave Peterson)

 

The August 2nd, 2017 meeting was called to order by President Eric Hallen.

The Secretary’s report: was read and approved

The Treasurer’s Report: was read and approved

Marketing: If you have any pictures and or announcements to share, send to Al at Osceolavalleysnogoers@gmail.com

 Council: Nothing to report. Meetings to begin in September.

Youth Club: Nothing to report

Trail Boss:

  • Gordy: Recheck trails after the storm for any downed trees and debris.
  • Rick: Brushing to be done by the gravel pit and by Trollhaugen.

Old Business:

  • Trail passes available July 1st. Please submit all membership renewal fees by September 15th as we would like to send them off all at once. We will be fined for late passes.
  • Positions in the club are coming up for election. The President, Secretary and 3 Board of Directors are up for election. Please think about volunteering for a position as this helps the member learn more about the club as well as allowing for new ideas.

New Business:

  • The fair board has increased their fees to 15% of our gross income for the fair booth etc. This new increase is for a new building and new lean-tos for church food booths.
  • The sign-up sheet is available for the fair shifts. The Osceola fair is September 8th thru the 10th. We need lots of help on Friday night and Saturday night. Please think about volunteering for the fair, this is a great way to get to know the members and help your club.
  • GREAT JOB ON THE STOWER TRAIL!!!!! Keep those emails going and attend all meetings possible. Let them know we WANT this.
  • August 10th at 6:30 pm we will be fixing the floor at the fair booth. Jeff Jonas has donated the epoxy for us to get this taken care of. A HUGE thank you to Jeff for helping the club out. Please come out and help if possible.
  • Friday, September 15th the club will be having a meat raffle at Sue’s Bar and Grill. This meat raffle is for Steve Wente. They are headed to Rochester for his cancer treatments. Let’s get the word out and help support our member.
  • The DNR sent out a letter for recreation opportunity analysis. This is a town hall meeting Tuesday August 29th 4pm to 7pm at The Lodge at Crooked Lake in Siren, WI address is 24271 Hwy 35 N. This is for public interest in the trail system and outdoor recreation opportunities.

Fair Committee:

Barb just asks that we sign up and volunteer at the fair. This is a fun time to sign up come out and have some fun with us.

Landowner’s Dinner:

We are thinking of possibly doing the dinner at Wanderoos next year. More to come in February.

Trip Committee:

Possibly considering Rhinelander for the trip this year depending on how much snow we get. Will talk more in October.

Nominating committee: 

Several positions open next year if interested contact Eric or Rick

 

Next meeting Tuesday September 5th at the Osceola fair booth (Oakey Park).

Meeting adjourned

 

Meeting Minutes – May 2017

Osceola Valley Sno-Goers – May 2nd, 2017, held at Osceola Lanes

President: Eric Hallen (2017), Vice President: Rick McGuiggan (2018)

Secretary: Stephanie Harling (2017), Treasurer: Sheri Hoiby (2018)

Board of Directors:  Barb Durand (2018) Rick Leroux (2017) Charlie Greener (2017) Jeff Jonas (2017)

Trail Bosses:  West: Gordy Jones (2017), East: Kirk Larson (2017), Dresser trail: Ken Meyer (2017)

Council Reps:  Mike Tober, Ken Meyer (Alternates: Dave Peterson)

 

The meeting was brought to order by President Eric Hallen

The Secretaries report was read and approved

The Treasurers report was read and approved for March and April

Council Report:

  • The Brushing is done.
  • This is the Map year so they will be looking for sponsors for Ads

Youth Club: Nothing to report

Trail Boss:

  • Gordy did not get the names for new landowner’s signs yet.  Anyone knowing of new signs to be made up let him know before the fall meeting.
  • We will need some new easements signed for the Mork Section of trail.
    Also, we need to look and see if any of our easements need updating with all the land changing owners.
  • Discussion on trying to get our trails GPS’d on our trails, and getting that description written on the easements.  However, if we change the trails then the easement would have to be signed again.

Old Business:

  • The landowner’s dinner went well, although we only had 17 landowners that came and we sent almost 90 invites.  With the cost of putting this dinner on, and the last two years a declined interest, discussion on perhaps giving them a gift card for more money, and not doing the landowners dinner.  This was tabled until February to see if we get snow this year, and look for other options.
  • The Spring Party for the Club members is going to be held on Sat May 14th, at Sue’s Bar and Grill starting at 4:00 pm.  Pulled pork sandwiches, potato salad, and cookies will be provided.  We are asking for the club members to bring store bought items for a side, (commercially prepared food) or something that you can make there.  We will have the bean bags available.
  • Dick Hoppe is making a box for the groomer saw for us.

New Business:

  • Trail passes will be available July 1st 2017
  • We want our club memberships paid by Sept 15th, 2017, so we can send in our AWSC at one time.  They are charging $1.50 for each time we submit memberships to them, so we are trying to do them in group batches and one time.  Discussion if your membership is not paid by Sept 15th, we will add a surcharge to cover the expense.
  • A thank you from the Kromroy’s for the funeral flowers that we sent.  Leon was a long time member of our club.
  • The President and Secretary and 3 Board of Directors are up for election in Sept.

Trip Committee:

  • They are considering going to Rhinelander next year, as it seems like they have gotten snow the last couple of years, when no one else has.

Social Committee:

  • The club party on May 14th (See above notes on that)

Fair Committee:

  • Eric will have a meeting in July for the fair committee, and will contact Barb Durand to make sure that she can be the head of that again.
  • Still discussing on if we should get a new grill
  • Perhaps looking at a commercial Fridge that will hold all of our pop instead of doing the coolers.

Meeting was adjourned

Next Meeting is August 1st, 2017 at UW Wanderoos

Meeting Minutes – April 2017

OSCEOLA VALLEY SNO-GOERS

President: Eric Hallen (2017), Vice President: Rick McGuiggan (2018)

Secretary: Stephanie Harling (2017), Treasurer: Sheri Hoiby (2018)

Board of Directors:  Barb Durand (2018) Rick Leroux (2017) Charlie Greener (2017) Jeff Jonas (2017)

Trail Bosses:  West: Gordy Jones (2017), East: Kirk Larson (2017), Dresser trail: Ken Meyer (2017)

Council Reps:  Mike Tober, Ken Meyer (Alternates: Dave Peterson)

 

The April 4th, 2017 meeting was called to order by President Eric Hallen.

The Secretary’s report was read and approved

Marketing:  If you have any pictures to share send to Al at Osceolavalleysnogoers@gmail.com

Council: 

  • Governors ride, no snow rented a bus
  • Brushing of trails
  • Re-route of trails must be done by July 1st.
  • Redoing maps this year.

Youth Club: nothing to report

Trail Boss: 

  • Gordy: 2 new land owners, received easements
  • Make sure to get your hours turned in for trail closing.  They need to be in ASAP.

Old Business:  

  • Trails closed April 1st
  • Landowners dinner April 8th, 2017 at Potting’s 6pm to 7pm happy hour.  Dinner will be served at 7pm

New Business:

  • Need salads for the landowner’s dinner
  • Please see trail bosses for the sections of land they need help with.  Trail bosses could use the help.
  • Spring Club party 4pm at Sue’s Bar and Grill, 2 drink tickets, cannot bring homemade item, must be store bought due to food permit.
  • Dick Hoppy said he would help with the groomer the box for the chainsaw
  • Al and Ken have volunteered to pass out Scholarships.  $500 a person (X 2).

 

Fair Committee: Meeting in July.

Landowner’s Dinner:  April 8th, Potting’s.  Social hour is at 6pm to 7pm and 7pm is dinner. Kentucky Fried Chicken is on the menu with mash potatoes and salads.  Please bring a dessert or salad.  Entertainment this year.

Trip Committee:  Possibly Rhinelander for the trip next year.

Nominating committee: several positions open next year if interested contact Eric or Rick

Next meeting May 2nd at Osceola Bowling alley

Meeting adjourned

Meeting Minutes – March 2017

OSCEOLA VALLEY SNO-GOERS

President: Eric Hallen (2017) Vice President: Rick McGuiggan (2018)

Secretary: Stephanie Harling (2017), Treasurer: Sheri Hoiby (2018)

Board of Directors:  Barb Durand (2018) Rick Leroux (2017) Charlie Greener (2017) Jeff Jonas (2017)

Trail Bosses:  West: Gordy Jones (2017), East: Kirk Larson (2017), Dresser trail: Ken Meyer(2017)

Council Reps:  Mike Tober, Ken Meyer (Alternates: Dave Peterson)

 

The March 7th, 2017 meeting was called to order by President Eric Hallen.

The Secretary’s report was read and approved

The Treasurers report was read and approved.

Marketing: If you have any pictures to share send to Al at Osceolavalleysnogoers@gmail.com

Council:  Nothing to report

Youth Club: We donated $150.00 to the Youth Club for the convention.

Trail Boss: Make sure you turn in your hours. Also we need to get a bid on new landowner signs. Trail closing April 1st

Old Business: We are looking for members to perhaps take over a section of trail close to where they live. This would help narrow down the large sections that need to be done. Please see Kirk for this.

New Business:

  • Spring club party is May 13th , 4pm at Sue’s Bar and Grill. Pulled pork sandwiches w/ homemade buns, BBQ sauce and coleslaw or pasta salad. The back room will be reserved for our club.
  • AWSC 48th annual convention is in Milwaukee this year March 24th-26th, 2017. The club gives $100 per couple to help cover the room expense. The location is at Potawatomi Casino, Milwaukee, WI.

Fair Committee: Meeting in July.

Landowner’s Dinner: April 8th, Pottings. Social hour is at 6pm to 7pm and 7pm is dinner. Kentucky Fried Chicken is on the menu with mash potatoes and salads. Please bring a dessert. Invites will go out next week.

Meeting adjourned

Next Meeting will be April 4th 7:30 PM at Sue’s Bar and Grill.

Meeting Minutes – January 2017

OSCEOLA VALLEY SNO-GOERS
President: Eric Hallen (2017) Vice President: Rick M (2018)
Secretary: Stephanie Harling (2017), Treasurer: Sheri Hoiby (2018)
Board of Directors:  Barb Durand (2018) Rick Leroux (2017) Charlie Greener (2017) Jeff Jonas (2017)
Trail Bosses:  West: Gordy Jones (2017), East: Kirk Larson (2017), Dresser trail: Ken Meyer(2017)
Council Reps:  Mike Tober, Ken Meyer (Alternates: Dave Peterson)

The January 3rd meeting was called to order by President Eric Hallen.
The Secretary’s report was read and approved
The Treasurers report was read and approved.

Council:
•    Voted to allow Junior youth delegate.  Delegate will not be able to vote.
•    Keep track of hours separate from funded and non-funded trails
•    Veterans ride January 16th East River Council
•    Council will enforce the frozen ground for ATV open/closed

Youth Club:  Meets 2nd Monday of every month.

Trail Boss:
•    Chainsaw has been purchased.

Old Business:
•    Check expiration on your AWSC cards.  AWSC wants everything in by August 2017.
•    We have the epoxy for the fair booth floor.  Will discuss when it is warmer.

New Business:
•    Coat and food drive went great.  Thank you for all your donations.
•    Discussion of volunteers taking sections of trail and being responsible for putting up signs and taking them down as well as watching trails for trees that have fallen etc.
•    Discussed possibly taking our trail map and overlaying it with the landowner map.  Al and Jason working on this.
•    Safari Jan. 27-29th Solon Springs
•    Shelter party February 11th
•    Overnighter February 17th.  Possibly ride from Pottings to Danbury.  Hotel rooms are approximately $55.
•    Club appreciation party at Wanderoos in May before the graduation parties, will discuss more later.
•    MEAT RAFFLE AT SUE’S BAR AND GRILL FEB. 3rd at 6:30pm

Fair Committee:  Nothing to report

Landowner’s Dinner:  Pottings in April for the Landowner’s dinner.  We really could use some more volunteers to make this dinner so successful.  Please see Eric or Julie

Meeting ajourned

Next meeting Feburary 7th  at Wanderoos 7:30pm

Meeting Minutes – December 2016

OSCEOLA VALLEY SNO-GOERS

President: Eric Hallen (2017) Vice President: Rick McGuiggan (2018)

Secretary: Stephanie Harling (2017), Treasurer: Sheri Hoiby (2018)

Board of Directors:  Barb Durand (2018) Rick Leroux (2017) Charlie Greener (2017) Jeff Jonas (2017)

Trail Bosses:  West: Gordy Jones (2017), East: Kirk Larson (2017), Dresser trail: Ken Meyer(2017)

Council Reps:  Mike Taber, Ken Meyer (Alternates: Dave Peterson)

 The December 6th Meeting was called to order by President Eric Hallen

The Secretary’s report was read and approved

The Treasurers report was read and approved.

Council: 

  • DNR inspected the Cattail trail and they were very pleased.
  • DNR would like all counties to have their trail GPS’d by April 2018
  • DNR has a new program called SNARS (Snowmobile Automated Reporting System) this is for the maintenance logs and grooming logs.  This year will be a trial run, will be required next year.
  • If you get a groomer stuck in a swamp this year PLEASE DO NOT POST PICS on social media or on the internet.
  • Council would like a rough draft of a groomers schedule turned in.
  • Council would like the Gandy Dancer Trail groomed every Friday and Saturday from St. Croix Falls to the county line.
  • At the next council meeting they would like to discuss amending so that each club will be allowed to have a junior council delegate.
  • NO ATV use this winter, next winter ATV will be allowed on frozen ground.

Youth Club:

  • Nothing to report, except they still meet at McKenzie Lanes the 2nd Monday of every month.

Trail Boss: 

  • Times and hours for trail work need to be turned in.
  • Trail 43 has new landowners.
  • With the recent winds and weather check trails for fallen signs etc.

New Business:

  • CHECK THE EXPIRATION ON DATE ON YOUR AWSC cards.
  • The AWSC has asked that everything is in by August next year.  This will alleviate the surge in the late fall.
  • A lot of corn is still in the fields, please talk with your landowners about clearing enough for the trail.
  • It was discussed about carrying a chainsaw in the groomer.  It was mentioned to purchase a chainsaw costing no more than $250, and club approved.
  • Meat raffle will be the 1st Friday in February, $300 in meat will be purchased.  Help is needed with the raffle, please.  It will be held at Sue’s Bar and Grill
  • Discussion about the floor in the fair booth. Greg has some epoxy we need help to get this done.  If someone with an enclosed trailer could help with this we would greatly appreciate it.

Media and Marketing: Al Schoenborn has been granted permission for the web-site and facebook to upload your submitted photos and events.

Trip Committee: Club SAFARI Solon Springs at the St. Croix Inn Friday Jan. 27th –Jan. 29th, 2017

  • 15 rooms have been blocked for the weekend.
  • 1 room is a King, 14 rooms are double bed rooms
  • Where: St. Croix Inn,  11390 S 5th St E, Solon Springs, WI 54873
  • Phone: (715) 378-4444
  • Rate is road side $82/night
  • Lake side room is $92/night

If you would like to stay Thursday or Sunday (extend the stay) $65/night

  • Call to book your room under your name, reference the Osceola SnoGoers group reservation.
  • THINK SNOW!  Let’s FILL THE INN, the riding area is terrific, parking lot sizable for trailers and the owners are very friendly.

Social Committee:  Shack ride in February to be determined. Valentine weekend ride was discussed as well also to be determined.  Club party in the spring at Wanderoos was discussed as well.

Fair Committee: Nothing to report

Landowners Dinner: Club decided to have the dinner at Pottings again in April.  We really need volunteers for this committee.  Please look and see if this would be something you could help put with.

Next Meeting will be on Tues. January 3th at Pottings Bar at 7:30 pm

Meeting Minutes – November 2016

OSCEOLA VALLEY SNO-GOERS

President:  Eric Hallen (2017), Vice President: Rick McGuiggan (2018)

Secretary:  Stephanie Harling (2017), Treasurer: Sheri Hoiby (2018)

Board of Directors:  Charlie Greener, Jeff Jonas, Rick LeRoux (2017), Barb Durand (2018)

Trail Bosses:  West: Gordy Jones, East: Kirk Larson, Dresser trail: Ken Meyer

Council Reps:  Ken Meyer, Mike Tabor   (Alternates: Arnold Wente, Roger Peterson)

 

The November 1st Meeting was called to order by President Eric Hallen

The Secretary’s report was read and approved

The Treasurers report was read and approved. Projected budget for 2017 was read and approved.

Council:

Greg is resigning at the council, and election next meeting. He has put in over 20 years and we thank him for his dedication to representing our club and the council.

They are going to modify the easements and take out the word base. It will read need at least 6 inches of snow, not a 6 inch base.

Trying to promote more commercial membership.

There is a DNR survey called SCORP – that is used for to help the government decide who gets what when someone is applying for a grant. It is for hikers, ATV riders.  Snowmobile riders need to go on and take this survey.

Gravel bids for the Cattail trail.

Talked about leveling chisel plowed fields, discussion of blades.

Youth Club:

No news, except they still meet at McKenzie Lanes the 2 nd Monday of every month.

Trail Boss:

We need to do some brushing in Dresser by the gravel pit. Date set to work on that Sat November 5 th .

No cutting of wood is necessary for the shelter this year, we have plenty.

November 12th is date for the Trail Opening.

Sherri will get the post cards printed for the landowners letting them know that we are going to be doing the trail opening. Julie will help her in getting these ready to mail. The postcards will be mailed November 2nd , 2016.

Kirk suggested smaller sections to mark trails. See Kirk Larson for the east trails

New Business:

Hunter’s Party Nov. 17 th at Wanderoos, raffle tickets for sale. Baked goods are needed.

Meat raffle will be the 1st Friday in February, $300 in meat will be purchased. Help is  needed with the raffle, please. It will be held at Sue’s Bar and Grill.

Discussion about the floor in the fair booth. Epoxy-we need help to get this done. If someone with an enclosed trailer could help with this we would greatly appreciate it.

Trip Committee:  If anyone has new ideas please see Eric, Jackie, or Frank. We are open to something new.

Social Committee: Nothing to report

Landowners Dinner: Nothing to report – need to set a date and place in the near future.

If you’re not on a committee, please see Eric and sign up. We really need help with this event as well. Please see Julie or Susan.

Meeting was adjourned.

Next Meeting will be on Tues. December 6 th at Woodhill Bar and Grill at 7:30 pm

Meeting Minutes – October 2016

OSCEOLA VALLEY SNO-GOERS

President:  Eric Hallen (2017), Vice President: Rick McGuiggan (2018)

Secretary:  Stephanie Harling (2017), Treasurer: Sheri Hoiby (2018)

Marketing/Asst Treasurer:  Al Schoenborn

Board of Directors:  Charlie Greener, Jeff Jonas, Rick LeRoux (2017), Barb Durand (2018)

Trail Bosses:  West: Gordy Jones (2015), East: Kirk Larson (2015), Dresser trail: Ken Meyer (2017)

Council Reps:  Ken Meyer, Mike Tabor   (Alternates: Arnold Wente, Roger Peterson)

 

October 4th , 2016 Meeting Notes

The October Meeting was called to order by President Eric Hallen

Secretary’s report was read and approved

Treasurers report was read and approved.

Council’s Report:

Greg is resigning at the council, and election next meeting. He has put in over 20 years and we thank him for his dedication to representing our club and the council.

They are going to modify the easements and take out the word base. It will read need at least 6 inches of snow, not a 6 inch base.

There is still brushing to do from on the trail from Clear Lake to Clayton.

There is a DNR survey called SCORP – that is used for to help the government decide who gets what when someone is applying for a grant. It is for hikers, ATV riders, snowmobile riders – need to on and take this survey.

The Gandy Dancer is going to start logging this spring south of the Burnett County Line.  It is a 2 year contract and eventually will be going all the way South to St Croix Falls.

In the future, a GPS unit will be installed in all of the groomers. This will give a more accurate count of the groomed trails that is being turned in. They will know where the tractor is at all times.

Youth Club:

No news, except they still meet at McKenzie Lanes the 2 nd Monday of every month.

The snowmobile safety course is coming up now in October at the school.

Trail Boss:

We need to do some brushing in Dresser by the gravel pit. Tentative date was set to work on that Sat November 5th . We will confirm this at the next meeting.

No cutting of wood is necessary for the shelter this year, we have plenty.

November 12th , is tentative date for the Trail Opening. This will be confirmed at the next meeting.

Sherri will get the post cards printed for the landowners letting them know that we are going to be doing the trail opening. Julie will help her in getting these ready to mail.

Old Business:

Fair – Barb reported that everything went well. We got the help in those open spots that we needed help for.

A motion was made and seconded to use $200 to get some shirts and hats for the landowner’s dinner in April for door prizes.

Social Committee: Nothing to report

Landowners Dinner: Nothing to report – need to set a date and place in the near future.

If you not on a committee, please see Eric and sign up.

Meeting was adjourned

 

Election of Officers Results:

Vice President: Rick McGuiggan

Treasurer: Sheri Hoiby

Marketing/Assistant Treasurer: Al Schoenborn

Council Rep: Mike Tabor

Board of Directors: Barb Durand.

Meeting Minutes – Sept 2016

OSCEOLA VALLEY SNO-GOERS

President: Eric Hallen (2017) Vice President: Al Schoenborn (2016)

Secretary: Stephanie Harling (2017), Treasurer: Sheri Hoiby (2016)

Board of Directors:  Rick McGuiggan (2017), Charlie Greener, Jeff Jonas (2016) Jason Raska (2016)

Trail Bosses:  West: Gordy Jones (2015), Kirk Larson (2015), Dresser trail: Ken Meyer (2017)

Council Reps:  Greg Swanson, Ken Meyer   (Alternates: Arnold Wente, Roger Peterson)

 

September 6th 2016 at Wanderoos

The September 6th, 2016 meeting was called to order by President Eric Hallen.

The Secretary’s report: was read and approved

Treasurer’s Report: was read and approved.

Council Report: Nothing to report

Youth Report: Nothing to report.

Trail Boss Report: Nothing to report.

Old Business: Eric to follow up on the Snowmobile drags for Big Lake

New Business:  Sue’s Bar and Grill will be holding a meat raffle the first Friday of every month,  Osceola Sno-goers has been asked to sponsor a raffle, the club proposed and accepted to do the meat raffle in February 2017.

There are two positions open, Eric and Al will be meeting on this.

Trip Committee:  We are looking at Solon Springs again because it’s a fun trip.  Open to any suggestions just let us know.

Fair Committee:  Barb stated we were asked to supply candy for the parade, it was proposed and accepted to donate $200 in candy.

Nominating Committee:  We need to meet.

Landowner Dinner:  Nothing to report

Meeting was adjourned

Next meeting is on Tues. October 4th at Pottings Bar 7:30pm

Meeting Minutes – August 2016

OSCEOLA VALLEY SNO-GOERS

President: Eric Hallen (2017) Vice President: Al Schoenborn (2016)

Secretary: Stephanie Harling (2017), Treasurer: Sheri Hoiby (2016)

Board of Directors:  Rick McGuiggan (2017), Charlie Greener, Jeff Jonas (2016) Jason Raska (2016)

Trail Bosses:  West: Gordy Jones (2015), Kirk Larson (2015), Dresser trail: Ken Meyer (2017)

Council Reps:  Greg Swanson, Ken Meyer   (Alternates: Arnold Wente, Roger Peterson)

 

August 2, 2016 at Wanderoos

The August 2, 2016 meeting was called to order by President Eric Hallen.

The Secretary’s report: was read and approved

Treasurer’s Report: was read and approved.

Council Report: Nothing to report

Youth Report: Osceola could possibly being looking for a youth ambassador.

Trail Boss Report: Nothing to report.

Old Business: Roger Peterson is Cancer FREE!

New Business:  Fair sign-up sheets are here and available for sign ups.  Sherri mentioned food handling training. We really need volunteers for the fair.

*AWSC trail passes, start thinking about ordering now before the big rush. This process seems to take awhile.

*A proposal has been mentioned to sponsor the Big Lake Snowmobile Ice Drags, approximately 200 participants for the event. Eric will find out more.

Trip Committee:  We are looking at Solon Springs again because it’s a fun trip.  Open to any suggestions just let us know.

Fair Committee: Talked about getting another charcoal grill, need some ceiling fans and the sinks clog.

Nominating Committee:  We need to  meet.

Meeting was adjourned

Next meeting is on Tues. September 6th at the Osceola Booth at 6:30 pm.