OSCEOLA VALLEY SNO-GOERS
President: Eric Hallen (2017), Vice President: Rick McGuiggan (2018)
Secretary: Stephanie Harling (2017), Treasurer: Sheri Hoiby (2018)
Board of Directors: Barb Durand (2018) Rick Leroux (2017) Charlie Greener (2017) Jeff Jonas (2017)
Trail Bosses: West: Gordy Jones (2017), East: Kirk Larson (2017), Dresser trail: Ken Meyer (2017)
Council Reps: Mike Tober, Ken Meyer (Alternates: Dave Peterson)
The April 4th, 2017 meeting was called to order by President Eric Hallen.
The Secretary’s report was read and approved
Marketing: If you have any pictures to share send to Al at Osceolavalleysnogoers@gmail.com
- Governors ride, no snow rented a bus
- Brushing of trails
- Re-route of trails must be done by July 1st.
- Redoing maps this year.
Youth Club: nothing to report
- Gordy: 2 new land owners, received easements
- Make sure to get your hours turned in for trail closing. They need to be in ASAP.
- Trails closed April 1st
- Landowners dinner April 8th, 2017 at Potting’s 6pm to 7pm happy hour. Dinner will be served at 7pm
- Need salads for the landowner’s dinner
- Please see trail bosses for the sections of land they need help with. Trail bosses could use the help.
- Spring Club party 4pm at Sue’s Bar and Grill, 2 drink tickets, cannot bring homemade item, must be store bought due to food permit.
- Dick Hoppy said he would help with the groomer the box for the chainsaw
- Al and Ken have volunteered to pass out Scholarships. $500 a person (X 2).
Fair Committee: Meeting in July.
Landowner’s Dinner: April 8th, Potting’s. Social hour is at 6pm to 7pm and 7pm is dinner. Kentucky Fried Chicken is on the menu with mash potatoes and salads. Please bring a dessert or salad. Entertainment this year.
Trip Committee: Possibly Rhinelander for the trip next year.
Nominating committee: several positions open next year if interested contact Eric or Rick
Next meeting May 2nd at Osceola Bowling alley