OSCEOLA VALLEY SNO-GOERS
President: Eric Hallen (2017) Vice President: Rick M (2018)
Secretary: Stephanie Harling (2017), Treasurer: Sheri Hoiby (2018)
Board of Directors: Barb Durand (2018) Rick Leroux (2017) Charlie Greener (2017) Jeff Jonas (2017)
Trail Bosses: West: Gordy Jones (2017), East: Kirk Larson (2017), Dresser trail: Ken Meyer(2017)
Council Reps: Mike Tober, Ken Meyer (Alternates: Dave Peterson)
The January 3rd meeting was called to order by President Eric Hallen.
The Secretary’s report was read and approved
The Treasurers report was read and approved.
• Voted to allow Junior youth delegate. Delegate will not be able to vote.
• Keep track of hours separate from funded and non-funded trails
• Veterans ride January 16th East River Council
• Council will enforce the frozen ground for ATV open/closed
Youth Club: Meets 2nd Monday of every month.
• Chainsaw has been purchased.
• Check expiration on your AWSC cards. AWSC wants everything in by August 2017.
• We have the epoxy for the fair booth floor. Will discuss when it is warmer.
• Coat and food drive went great. Thank you for all your donations.
• Discussion of volunteers taking sections of trail and being responsible for putting up signs and taking them down as well as watching trails for trees that have fallen etc.
• Discussed possibly taking our trail map and overlaying it with the landowner map. Al and Jason working on this.
• Safari Jan. 27-29th Solon Springs
• Shelter party February 11th
• Overnighter February 17th. Possibly ride from Pottings to Danbury. Hotel rooms are approximately $55.
• Club appreciation party at Wanderoos in May before the graduation parties, will discuss more later.
• MEAT RAFFLE AT SUE’S BAR AND GRILL FEB. 3rd at 6:30pm
Fair Committee: Nothing to report
Landowner’s Dinner: Pottings in April for the Landowner’s dinner. We really could use some more volunteers to make this dinner so successful. Please see Eric or Julie
Next meeting Feburary 7th at Wanderoos 7:30pm